It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label.
Open package, remove and unfold towelette. Moisten all exposed skin evenly and completely. Do not apply over cuts, wounds, irritated or sunburned skin. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin. Avoid overapplication of this product. Frequent reapplication is unnecessary. Do not allow children to handle this product. Do not apply to children’s hands. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. Do not use under clothing. Will not damage cotton, wool or nylon.
DO NOT APPLY ON OR NEAR:
acetate, rayon, spandex, or other synthetics (other than nylon), furniture, plastics, leather, watch crystals and painted or varnished surfaces including automobiles.
Store away from heat or flame in an area inaccessible to children.
Before disposing, empty package using the product according to the label. Do not reuse towelette or wrapper. Place used towelette and wrapper in trash. Place outer container in trash or offer for recycling if available.
WARNING: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash treated skin, and call your local poison control center.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL HAZARDS:
FLAMMABLE: Do not use near heat or open flame. Keep treated surfaces away from fire or flame until dry.