For external use only. WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT:
Do not get in eyes.
Do not apply over large areas of the body.
In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns, consult a doctor.
Do not bandage.
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF conditions worsen, or symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
If in eyes: Flush with water for 15 minutes and call a physician.