KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
CAUTION: See additional precautions below. HAZARDS TO HUMANS:
CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. May cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. FIRST AID:
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Skin: If you or your child react to this product, wash treated skin and call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL HAZARDS:
FLAMMABLE: Do not use near heat or open flame. Keep treated surfaces away from fire, sparks, or flame until dry.