KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS:
CAUTION: Avoid contact with skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS:
This pesticide is toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates. Do not apply directly to water. Drift and runoff may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in water adjacent to treated areas. PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS:
Flammable: Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks, and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting.