It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on the product label.
To prepare unit:
1. Remove one mosquito repellent refill from its packaging. Do not touch treated refill cloth when inserting or removing the refill.
2. Hold tab. Insert refill into the unit orange side up. Wash hands thoroughly and immediately after handling the refill.
3. Lock refill in place by twisting the top until refill slot is completely closed to “O”.
To operate unit:
4. Turn on the unit by twisting the top all the way to "" until the fan turns on.
5. Clip the unit to your belt, pants/shorts waistband, purse or place in any other convenient location next to you.
6. Red LED light will turn on to indicate when there are approximately 3 hours of refill and battery remaining. When you no longer feel air blowing from the unit and the red LED light turns off, insert a new refill and new AAA batteries.
7. When finished using the unit, twist the top to “O”. Useful tips:
Unit includes a rotating clip for desired comfort.
Within a few minutes, the unit provides head-to-toe protection from mosquitoes for up to 12 hours. If you move, allow a few minutes for the unit to rebuild its protection.
You can also place the unit next to you on a table, bench or other suitable surface (away from food and sources of heat, ignition or moisture). When placing unit on a surface, lay the unit on its clip to allow open circulation of repellent.
Store the unit in a cool, dry place—never in a hot car, glove compartment, or trunk.
Each refill lasts up to 12 hours. Refills expire after 14 days of opening. Replace refill 14 days after opening or after 12 hours of use, whichever comes first. Only Clip-on refills should be used in the Clip-on unit.
Replace with AAA batteries.